Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: Life: A pic of me... (off topic)

  1. #21
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NTG nice photo!

    Cav, sure you are that ugly? c'mon, white hair and red eyes ain't that bad XD XD XD XD XD Not speaking about the scales you show when you get angry!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Farsight NTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Thanks Mitsuki and Melfice! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I feel much happier receiving so many compliments about my pic....this is the 1st time I've shown what I looked like IRL to anyone over the internet, lolz

    But thank you all for your responses! I wasn't expecting such positive replies [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Just wondering.....anyone else have pics of themselves? I'm always curious to know what the Granaboard members look like!

    You don't have to post it if you have one, but I'd enjoy viewing shots of other board members!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 10, 2002 07:37 AM: Message edited by: Farsight NTG ]</font>

  3. #23
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are always welcome.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya, believe me, if you were ugly I'd tell ya! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd not! &lt;_&lt;... &gt;_&gt; ... o_o ::runs::

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You calling me ugly Melfice? [img]mad.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Of course not! i think i've never seen ya!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 10, 2002 07:37 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You haven't, I'm just messing with ya [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, but "NOT" telling that you are ugly "DOES NOT" imply that i'd tell you if you weren't It is, i'd never say a thing about it!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Logic in it most pure state.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •